- Pathfinders Way: Strategic map exploration game designed to leverage enjoyable features identified in the Gameplay Enjoyment Model (GEM) line of research. Available on the Apple iPad.
- Coordination: Brain game designed to challenge and improve players’ dexterity, fine motor control, reaction time, and hand-eye coordination. Available on the Apple iPad.
- MultiVerse: Abstract experiential game that pushes the limits of user interaction and multitouch technology. Available on the Apple iPad.
- Transform: Puzzle game focusing on the basic geometric transformations of translation, rotation, reflection, and dilation. Designed in coordination with a high school math teacher. Sponsored by gameland.
- Surfin’ PRC: Tower defense game acting as an interactive microcosm of the perpetual real-world battle between citizens and governments over the freedom of information on the internet. Comments specifically on the impropriety of the censorship policies employed in the Peopleʼs Republic of China.
- Private Eyes: Promotional adventure game that exposes players to a variety of themes, songs, and lyrics from the music of Daryl Hall and John Oates.
- Connect: Freedom: Experimental drawing game that explores the potential for spontaneous human- computer generated artwork.
Crossroads Village: Lead designer of the team that created a real-time strategy game to inspire empathy in players as they take part in the rebuilding efforts of a community that has been devastated by natural disaster. Won Most Meaningful Game award at 2008 Meaningful Play conference.
- Potions & Poisons: Random puzzle game that challenges players to find, mix, and match ingredients successfully. Available on the Apple iPhone.
- Photo Explorer: Photography game that challenges players to find the differences between similar images. Available on the Apple iPhone and iPad.
- Flash Gear: Stealth action game in the style of the Metal Gear Solid series. Sponsored by addictinggames.
In Pathfinders Way, you are setting out on an expedition to explore unknown lands. On your adventure, you will map the natural terrain, collect ancient artifacts, and discover hidden items that will assist you in your journey. The game also provides you with information about your personal motivations for playing. Pathfinders Way was designed for players who love exploration based on video game research. It is available on the Apple iPad.
Potions & Poisons (P&P) is a challenging puzzle game that will put your wits and memory to the test. In P&P, you are an apprentice wizard. The Evil Red Wizard has used the curse of six poisons to trap your teacher, the Great Yellow Wizard, in the cauldron of despair. To save him, and become a master wizard yourself, you must cure the poisons using six healing potions. Potions & Poisons is available on the iPhone.
Photo Explorer is a fast and fun photo hunt game with 300 unique levels! It features wildlife, flower, butterfly, natural landscape, urban landscape, and more photography from the collection of John M. Quick. Photo Explorer has topped the arcade game charts in France, ranked in the top 15 in the US and Canada, and the top 100 across the world. Photo Explorer is available on the iPhone and iPad.
Coordination is a brain game designed to challenge and improve your dexterity, fine motor control, reaction time, and hand-eye coordination. These skills are critical to early childhood development and tend to fade away with age. Therefore, Coordination is not only a way to help your child develop vital motor skills, but it can also help you and your loved ones keep your skills sharp. Challenge your friends and family to see who is the most coordinated and have fun as you improve your skills together on the iPad.
MultiVerse is a unique gaming experience that explores the full capabilities of multitouch technology. Create your own universe by interacting with its planets through touching, dragging, pinching, drawing, and throwing them. Use as many fingers, hands, or limbs as you can to sustain the biggest and brightest universe possible. Multiverse can handle as many touches as you can fit on the iPad, so you may want to bring a friend or five to play along! MultiVerse is an aesthetic gaming experience that engages the mind and imagination. Enter the Multitouch Universe.
Unplug: Personal Relaxation Assistant is designed to help users improve their relaxation and meditation skills as they work towards reaching a personal goal. The app uses the iPhone’s accelerometer and microphone hardware features, as well as data visualizations, to inform users of their performance and progress over time. Unplug is available for the iPhone.
All of my iOS apps can be found on the iTunes App Store.